Version 5.2.4 StarPath (01st April 2016)
- Fixed and Issue where Layers were disappearing in Google Chrome after revisiting the slide
- Fixed a bug with SVG Objects, where styling was only attached if the SVG Object was loading from cache
Version 5.2.3 StarPath (17th March 2016)
- Fixed Next Slide At End Bug, Loop, and Loop but Keep Slide Progress Bug for Video Backgrounds
Version 5.2.2 StarPath (14th March 2016)
- Fixed Layer Timing issue where Layer could not start any more at 0ms
- Fixed an Issue where Layers disappearing after a long time period.
- Fixed Slider / Layer Grid Based Align options for Navigation Elements
- Fixed calculation errors of navigation elements
- Fixed an issue where slidelinks on carousel slides was not working properly
- Fixed Static Layer container perspective on 3D Parallax Animations. Static Layers and Layers will have now the same View Perspective. To achieve this, Static Layers will always overlay simple Layers in 3D Parallax Mode
- Scrolling by Scroll Bar will also trigger Parallax and Start Slider functions now
Version 5.2.0 StarPath (12th February 2016)
- Added Navigation Position Aligned By option to allow Navigation element positioned within the Layer Grid also
- Added individual RTL Option to Arrows, Bullets, Tabs and Tumbnails to change the Slider direction and the order of elements
- Added New Layer Type: Audio Layer
- Version 5.2. is Introducing the Possibilities of usage of Addons.
- WhiteBoard Addon 1.0 Included
- Added Vimeo "No Controls" option to hide the Control Panel of Vime Videos on request
- Added "Pause on Slide" option to stop the Auto Play Progress on certain slides
- Added an option to Wait for revapi.revstart() Method to start the Slider. This allows to start the Slider on request
- Added Option to Change Style of Navigation based on Slide (Slide and Slider adds individual Classes to the Slider which allows to create Custom Slide based Styling for Navigation Elements)
- Added "Invisible Slide", which is only available due API Actions
- Added Global Mute for All Media Action to mute the whole Slider
- Calculation of HTML5 Videos on IE Edge has been changed to respoect the Cover mode in all responsive mode also
- HTML5 Video leaves automaticaly FullScreen Mode when it reach the end of the Video and Next Slide at End selected
- HTML5 Video does not show Cover image if Pause Mode is selected and Video is on FullScreen Mode
- Updated Vimeo API
- Images, Videos and Audios will get Line height 0px to avoid position distortions on small elements
- Fixed Parallax Effect if slider is higher than screen height to avoid an odd jump effect
- Fix for border-radius not working on hover state in certain cases
- Fix for Cover Mode not beeing applied to all devices for image layers in certain cases
- Fixed a minor jQuery bug in Slider Settings on Hover over different options
- Fix for Mouse Scroll Option. The values on/off were interchanged
- Fixed a bug which would not allow to go to next slide If Show Only Poster on Mobile was selected on HTML5 Videos
- Slotholder and BG Video got own z-index to fix some layer / video covering issues in Carousel mode
- Fixed an issue where SlideLink on RTL environment was not available
- Fixed KenBurns issues on RTL Environment
- Fixed Bug with Static Layers if Static Layer was set to only show on Slider Hover
- Fixed Video Background Loop And Keep Slider Progress Function
- Fixed YouTube API Issues, (Mute, Loop, Auto Start, Next Slide Bugs due the latest YT Api)
Version 5.1.6 StarPath (05th January 2016)
- Added MouseWheel Scroll option "carousel" to allow infinite MouseWheel scroll on Sliders in both direction. PIf enabled, slider will not allow page to scroll during wheel functions on Slider Container (Possible Options "on" "off" "carousel"
- Upgraded FontAwesome Library to latest version 4.5.0
- Out of ViewPort Preloading and Prestarting was calculating the values wrongly. Issue is fixed in this release
- Min amount of Used Fingers for Touch/Scroll/Link was set to 50 as default, which broke any kind of Touch function on Mobiles in version 5.1.5. Issue is fixed now
Version 5.1.5 StarPath (15th Dezember 2015)
- Added a new Method "revremoveslide(slideindex)" to remove a slide from the Slider on demand
- Added a new option to each Slide "Hide after Loop" -> data-hideafterloop="0" (loop) which will remove the Slide from the Slider after x amount of loop of that certain slide. 0 will ignore the option.
- Fixed PanZoom/KenBurns Disabling on Mobile function
- Fixed Swipe Treshold and Fingers Options which were ignored in earlier version
- Fixed and issue with Static Layer Parallax handling
Version 5.1.4 StarPath (28th November 2015)
- Added Video Toggle Action
- Added Mute, UnMute, Toggle Mute Action
- Added Toggle Functions for HTML Layers. Toggled Layers can have two states if any Toggle Action is activated
- Video will play muted/unmuted based on the last state of the Mute Button at Slide Load
- Changed data-posterOnMobile to data-noposteronmobile. Fallback on old value still exists
- Fixed Fullcover / FullWidth sizing issues of Videos in Backend on differnet Layer Grid sizes
- Fixed Video issues, where Play/Stop video button was not triggering HTML5, YouTube and Vimeo videos correctly
- Fixed HTML5 Video Actions
- Fixed video actions where video Start at was set
- Fixed video "start at" and "end at" not resetting in Slide Editor after adding multiple videos
- Fixed a bug where Layers of one Slider was animated in the wrong timeline if other Slider changed the slide. Some crosscall issue between independent sliders
- Fixed an issue where Videos after Next Slide At End was not rewinded withouth the Force Rewind feature
- Fixed Parallax Flickering in Safari and Google Chrome
Version 5.1.2 StarPath (14th November 2015)
- Added a key listener which will allow to close Fullscreen mode with ESC once it has been triggered by FullScreen Action
- Added two new Premium Sliders
- Fixed HTML5 Start/End Time issues, and HTML5 Seekbar, Play Button issues
- Fixed a strange bug in Safari, where end of the Video the Slider skipped one following slide
- Fixed an issue where the slider could not be loaded on localhosts
- Fixed an issue where duplicated elements in Editor got the wrong zIndex position
Version 5.1.1 StarPath (12th November 2015)
- Fixed a very rare bug where a slide may change it's selected background image
- Fixed hover color not working
- Fixed some CSS Issues
- Fixed Box Slots where Amount of Slots could not be changed
- Fixed HTML5 Crop Issues for IE11 and Edge Browsers
- Fixed a bug where Swipe was not available on elements with links
- Fixed a bug where Parallax elements jumped on half scrolled position
Version 5.1 StarPath (19th October 2015)
- Added Enable/Disable FullScreen Video Button for YouTube and HTML5 Videos. Option is available due the Video Settings Panel only in Layer Video Mode.
- Added FullScreen Toggle, Go FullScreen and Exit FullScreen Actions, to allow Slider Revolution to open in Fullscreen from any Layout mode
- Added Tabs to the Metis Navigation
- Added new 3D Parallax Feature
- Added new Examples
- Added new Transitions
- Added some CSS changes to avoid Theme overwrites
- Using Toggle/Play/Stop Slider will restart Progress of Slider, even if it is stopped due Stop At Slide options
- Renamed action to Play/Pause/Stop Slider for more transparencity
- Fixed Poster View only on Mobile and Disable Video on Mobile features
- Fixed Stop on Hover function. It will keep the Slider paused also if Next slide has been called
- Fixed Full Slider Link Issues where next,previous,slide index and Scroll Under Links were not working well
- Importing Templates with bigger file size will request a bigger TimeOut to avoid Import failures or will give a clear feedback for further Debugging
- Fixed a bug with Focus Listener where the Option had no real effect on the Blur/Focus events.
- Fixed bug where font-style italic was not written properly for some layers
- Fixed Shape Loop Animation issue
- Fixed Text Layer Size issue when layer is added after a Shape element
- Fixed Facebook likes count not working properly in certain cases
- Fixed revscroll() API Method
- Fixed revkill() Method where Removing Slider from the Stage was broken in some situation (i.e. if Looping Elements or navigation elements were present)
Version 220.127.116.11 StarPath (15th September 2015)
- Fixed Static Layers Position calculation issues.
- Fixed Typo Failure in the Navigation Styling
- Added a Workaround for YouTube Video API's with broken Origin attributes. (i.e. http://www.domain.com vs. http://domain.com)
- Fixed YouTube Cover Video Loop issue
- Fixed an issue where Disable Force FullWidth reseted to "off" after reloading the Slider Settings
- Fixed Next Slide on Focus in FireFox where Slider skipped 1 Slide after Focusing Browser Tab again
Version 18.104.22.168 StarPath (12th September 2015)
- Fixed a bug where images could not be loaded from relative paths like "../../". Slider was not working at all, or printed many missing images Error in Console log.
Version 5.0.8 StarPath (11th September 2015)
- FaceBook API 2.4 support
- Added Disable Force FullWidth for FullScreen Slider option , to be able to set FullScreen Slider floated horizontal. fullScreenAutoWidth:"on" to disable ful width forcing on FullSceen Layout
- Added a new 5 sec Rule which will skip Lazy Loading and Overall Loading processes in case no Answers comes from Server, and process the Slider further
- Added a new Warning in case SSL Certificate is old or not any more active
- Fixed a bug where Static Images with Links in lazy Load mode was not showing up correctly
- Fixed a bug where Layers were flashing or not visible at all in "Show Layer on Slider Hover" mode
- Fixed FaceBook Stream Issues due Api Changes.
- Fixed a bug where Video Poster Images from HTTPS Pages could not be loaded well
- Fixed a missing closing Tag in HTML5 Video elements which broke IE11
- Fixed an issue where Mobile Sliders stucked when Video "autoplay" was enabled
- Fixed Static Layer Position problems if Outer Left Navigation was enabled
Version 5.0.7 StarPath (5th September 2015)
- Now First Slide can be always the same (Alternative First Slide) even if the rest order of slides are Randomzied
- Lazy Loading Fixes. Due an internal failure, none of the Lazy Loading option was working. Single, Smart and Full Lazy Loading are available again.
- Fixed a bug where HTML5 Cover Videos in IE did not really cover the slider.
Version 5.0.6 StarPath (2nd September 2015)
- Added New Layer Scale mode "Cover" and "Stretch" to be able to scale Layer images proportional also over the Layer grid or over the slide
- Fixed Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'innerHTML' of null
- Fixed issue with 2d rotation resulting in styles not written properly on layer
- Fixed issue where YouTube videos could not be loaded on https origins.
- Fixed an issue where Next/Previous Slide Links from Full Slide Link was not processing well
- Fixed text-align always beeing left
Version 5.0.5 StarPath (27th August 2015)
- Added "Disable Browser Blur/Focus behavior" option to not stop the Slider in case the broswer tab has been blurred
- Added revaddcallback() Method to add Call Back to i.e. the Parallax Module. See Documentation for further instructions
- Added revgetparallaxproc() Method to get the current scroll percentage
- Added Maximum Width option to Slider that are set to Slide Layout - Auto
- Removed option Hide Controls for Vimeo Video Layer as this is not supported by Vimeo
- Fixed Next Slide on Focus bug
- Fixed RTL Layer Aligns on Frontend. Elements now showing up in the Correct position on RTL Direction also
- Fixed a bug where files relative with special chars under subdomain could not be loaded
- Fixes the 1px Gap on the left side at some fullscreen and fullwidth Sliders
- Fixed a bug where Responsive Videos on alternative Layer Grids had only a dimension of 100x100px
- Fixed a bug where Videos not act Responsive in some situation
- Fixed a bug where Parallax Start Position jumps if Site is scrolled at load
- Fixed JetPack related bugs for compatibility
- Fixed an issue where media files with Parameter attached in file name were not loaded in the Slider
- Fixed issues if Slider is loaded through ajax
- Fixed issues where the Slider did not show up under certain circumstances
Version 5.0.4 StarPath (12th August 2015)
- Added new Slide Transition - Slide "remove" which is the opposite transition of Slide "over"
- Added start volume for Videos.
- Shuffle Mode fixed
- Fixed a bug where files could not be loaded from Relative Path in HTTPS enviroment
- Fixed a bug where muted YouTube video still made a sound for 0.1ms
- Fixed a bug where Slider with Slide Link were not loaded well if no layers were added to the slide
Version 5.0.3 StarPath (11th August 2015)
- Fixed a bug where layer would not fade out of the stage.
Version 5.0.2 StarPath (8th August 2015)
- Added jQuery 2.1.4 and 1.11.3 Support
- Fixed a bug where if Min Height was set, the Slider was broken.
- Fixed a bug where Slide Links did not work without existing layers.
- Fixed a Bug where Images with special Char Names were not loaded.
- Fixed a bug where PunchFont Fallbacks are printed in the content not source
- Fixed a bug where PunchFonts could not be edited in Essential Grid if version 5.0+ of Slider Revolution is installed
Version 5.0.1 StarPath (7th August 2015)
- Full Slide Link was not available after update on 5.0.0. Sizing issue is fixed now.
Version 5.0 StarPath (6th August 2015)
Our premise is "less is more" and that is reflected in the structure of our components. In order to incorporate so much functionality into our plugins, we make sure everything is build as modular as possible.
- Fully Responsive & Mobile Specific Features
- jQuery 1.7 - jQuery 2.x Supported
- Lightning Fast Greensock Animation Engine
- Powerful API functions
- Smart Font Loading
We want Revolution Slider to be able to fulfill all slide based roles along with special functionality like carousels and hero blocks. If you can‘t find a specific feature, feel free to ask us!
- All Sizes Possible (Full Responsive + Revolutionary 4 Level Advanced Sizes)
- Hero, Carousel and Classic Slider Features
- Fullwidth, Fullscreen, Auto Responsive Slider sizes
- Unlimited Slider per page
- Image BG Cover, Contain, Tiling, Alignment, etc.
- Simple and Advanced Lazy Loading for Quicker and SEO Optimized Slider Start
- Link and Actions on Slides
- Parallax Effects, full customizeable, combined with Ken Burns and other effects (Mouse / Scroll controlled)
- Improved Light weight Ken Burns Effects (easier & faster)
- Word Premiere for Advacned Action Building
- Build your Social Stream supported Bulk Slider
- Viewport based Slide Loading and Progress
Layers have evolved from simple layers to become powerful scene building tools!
Drag and Drop, Customize & Animate your way to your perfect slider.
- Huge Number of Possible Transitions
- Create your custom animations
- Set Start / End Time, Speed, Ease and Effects of any Layers
- Show/hide layers on Slider Effects, Events, Actions
- Add Unlimited Number of Layers
- YouTube, Vimeo, Self-Hosted HTML5 Videos, Shapes, Buttons, Predefined Buttons as Layer
- Set actions and links per Layers
- Combine Actions due different Layers and slides
- Option to Link to a Specific Slide via Layer
- Toggle Animation, Classes, video functions via Layers
- Variable Layer Image Sizes, full responsive and/or Device Size based
- Design your Layers for different Device sizes after your needs
- Option to Hide Layers on Any Devices
We have implemented almost all navigation types you can think of, which can be aligned anywhere on the stage.
Be in full control with Slider Revolution Navigation!
- Bullet, Button, Tabs and Thumbnail Navigation, single or mixed mode. Any position like outter,inner, aligned etc.
- Left/Right, Top/Bottom Mouse Scroll events.
- Vertical/Horizontal Keyboard actions
- Mobile Touch Enabled (Optional)
- Drag and Pull Carousel Feature
- "Stop Slide Timer on Hover" Function
- Auto-Hiding of Navigation with Delay Option
- Optional Countdown Timer Line
- Set Position, color, size of Time Line
- Set Size, visibility, amount and behaviour of Thumbs, Tabs, Bullets, Arrows
- Hide / Enable Navigation on Mobile Devices
- Keyboard Navigation
- Fancy Navigation Skins with Slider Preview
- AutoPlay - Always, only first time, skip first time, wait for action
- Stop video on Blur, Play Video only in ViewPort
- Rewind, or keep current progress time
- Set Star and End time
- Loop, Loop and Progress Slide
- Fullscreen, fullwidth, boxed
- Navigation features
- Action based controll (due other layers)
- New Video API, Events and Methods to controll media outside of the Slider
Is there a feature you would like to see?
We will go through all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to be included in a future update!
Contact us via our Profile Form